Sign up for our NewsletterEnter your email address below to receive occasional news from the farm and tasting room.
At The Edge
Happy Easter from Forest Edge Vineyard! Our Tasting Room will be closed on Easter, April 1. We will be at the Oregon City Farmers Market on Saturday, March 31. Come on by and pick up some wine for your Easter gatherings. Having an Easter Brunch? We recommend our Sparkling Hard Apple Cider, so festive with all the bubbles. Easter dinner featuring ham, we suggest one of our Chardonnays, barrel aged and full bodied. And for your lamb dinner, our Pinot Noir will pair nicely. Chocolate bunnies and Peeps go well with our dessert wine, Sucre Chardonnay. Enjoy your holiday. Tasting Room will be open on Sunday April 8, 12-5pm.
Read more ›
The Tasting Room is open regular hours:
May through Thanksgiving Weekend
Saturday & Sunday 12 noon-5:00 pm
Sundays 12 noon-5:00 pm
Available other times by appointment; contact us at 503-632-WINE (9463) or
The Tasting Room is located on site with the vineyard and winery, at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR. We are located about 8 miles south of Oregon City, just off Highway 213 [map link].
Directions from North – Portland/Oregon City:
– Take Interstate 5 to I-205 to Exit 10 – Parkplace
– Follow OR 213 south for 8.2 miles
– Turn left on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 miles to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south)side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from South – Silverton/Salem:
– Take Cascade Hwy/OR 213 north past Mulino
– Turn right on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south) side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from elsewhere in the Universe:
Beam directly into the Forest Edge Tasting Room at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR, Planet Earth. Please check your GPS. We wouldn’t want you beaming somewhere you might not be welcomed!