Sign up for our NewsletterEnter your email address below to receive occasional news from the farm and tasting room.
At The Edge
Family & Friends Visiting
Do you have family and friends visiting this summer? Looking for something to do? Take them wine tasting to a local winery. Our Tasting Room is open Sat & Sun 12-5. We are also available other times by appointment. Currently we are tasting 2009, 2012 & 2014 Chardonnay, 2014 Pinot Noir, 2014 Leon Millot, 2014 Sucre Chardonnay and 2013 Forest Glow. Come enjoy some wine with us!
Read more ›
The Tasting Room is open regular hours:
Memorial Weekend to Thanksgiving Weekend
Saturday & Sunday 12 noon-5:00 pm
Sundays 12 noon-5:00 pm
Available other times by appointment; contact us at 503-632-WINE (9463) or
The Tasting Room is located on site with the vineyard and winery, at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR. We are located about 8 miles south of Oregon City, just off Highway 213 [map link].
Directions from North – Portland/Oregon City:
– Take Interstate 5 to I-205 to Exit 10 – Parkplace
– Follow OR 213 south for 8.2 miles
– Turn left on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 miles to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south)side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from South – Silverton/Salem:
– Take Cascade Hwy/OR 213 north past Mulino
– Turn right on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south) side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from elsewhere in the Universe:
Beam directly into the Forest Edge Tasting Room at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR, Planet Earth. Please check your GPS. We wouldn’t want you beaming somewhere you might not be welcomed!