Sign up for our NewsletterEnter your email address below to receive occasional news from the farm and tasting room.
At The Edge
Wine Tasting April 29 & 30
With the hint of spring and dry weather for the weekend, it's a great time to visit. We will be at Oregon City Farmers Market Sat 10-2. This is the last of the 'Winter' markets & what a winter it has been. Later on Saturday at 5:00, we will be doing a wine tasting at Allium Bistro in West Linn. Taste some wine and enjoy the wonderful food at Allium. Sunday the Tasting Room is open 12-5. See you this weekend.
Read more ›
The Tasting Room is open regular hours:
Memorial Weekend to Thanksgiving Weekend
Saturday & Sunday 12 noon-5:00 pm
Sundays 12 noon-5:00 pm
Available other times by appointment; contact us at 503-632-WINE (9463) or
The Tasting Room is located on site with the vineyard and winery, at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR. We are located about 8 miles south of Oregon City, just off Highway 213 [map link].
Directions from North – Portland/Oregon City:
– Take Interstate 5 to I-205 to Exit 10 – Parkplace
– Follow OR 213 south for 8.2 miles
– Turn left on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 miles to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south)side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from South – Silverton/Salem:
– Take Cascade Hwy/OR 213 north past Mulino
– Turn right on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south) side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from elsewhere in the Universe:
Beam directly into the Forest Edge Tasting Room at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR, Planet Earth. Please check your GPS. We wouldn’t want you beaming somewhere you might not be welcomed!
Another great way to visit us: Check out Twilite Tours at twilitelimo.com
Come out to enjoy Forest Edge wines and other great local wines and leave the driving to the pros!