Sign up for our NewsletterEnter your email address below to receive occasional news from the farm and tasting room.
At The Edge
We're having a Party this Sunday February 24 to show off our new releases. Come celebrate with us! Our new Sparkling Rosé is ready and so full of sparkle. Off dry, deep copper color, notes of raspberry are just right for toasting the Oscars, Spring and all your favorite events. Our 2012 Chardonnay is back, having further barrel aged since our last bottling, highlighting rich notes of caramel and vanilla. And our 2016 Sucré Chardonnay, the latest vintage of this favorite dessert wine to sweeten your day. We'll have snacks, deals on wine, outside Fire Pit and some fun with the Oscars. Can't make the Release Party...the Tasting Room is open every Sunday 12-5 and we are at the Oregon City Farmers Market March 2, 16, 31.
Read more ›
The Tasting Room is open regular hours:
May through Thanksgiving Weekend
Saturday & Sunday 12 noon-5:00 pm
Sundays 12 noon-5:00 pm
Available other times by appointment; contact us at 503-632-WINE (9463) or
The Tasting Room is located on site with the vineyard and winery, at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR. We are located about 8 miles south of Oregon City, just off Highway 213 [map link].
Directions from North – Portland/Oregon City:
– Take Interstate 5 to I-205 to Exit 10 – Parkplace
– Follow OR 213 south for 8.2 miles
– Turn left on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 miles to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south)side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from South – Silverton/Salem:
– Take Cascade Hwy/OR 213 north past Mulino
– Turn right on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south) side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from elsewhere in the Universe:
Beam directly into the Forest Edge Tasting Room at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR, Planet Earth. Please check your GPS. We wouldn’t want you beaming somewhere you might not be welcomed!