Sign up for our NewsletterEnter your email address below to receive occasional news from the farm and tasting room.
At The Edge
Memorial Weekend Wine Tasting
Our Tasting Room will be open Sat, Sun & Mon 12-5pm for the Memorial Weekend. Nine wines for tasting, light snacks and half case and full case special discounts. You can also visit us at Oregon City Farmers Market on Sat. This week, May 31 is the opening of Molalla Farmers Market 3-7pm. Come visit and share some wine with us!
Read more ›
The Tasting Room is open regular hours:
May through Thanksgiving Weekend
Saturday & Sunday 12 noon-5:00 pm
Sundays 12 noon-5:00 pm
Available other times by appointment; contact us at 503-632-WINE (9463) or
The Tasting Room is located on site with the vineyard and winery, at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR. We are located about 8 miles south of Oregon City, just off Highway 213 [map link].
Directions from North – Portland/Oregon City:
– Take Interstate 5 to I-205 to Exit 10 – Parkplace
– Follow OR 213 south for 8.2 miles
– Turn left on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 miles to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south)side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from South – Silverton/Salem:
– Take Cascade Hwy/OR 213 north past Mulino
– Turn right on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south) side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from elsewhere in the Universe:
Beam directly into the Forest Edge Tasting Room at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR, Planet Earth. Please check your GPS. We wouldn’t want you beaming somewhere you might not be welcomed!